How to edit the EventGhost wiki
All members of the EventGhost community are welcome to edit and add to this wiki. Whether adding a detailed tutorial or fixing a minor typo, your contribution can help us to create a valuable reference for EventGhost users. Thanks!
Getting wiki edit privileges
To prevent spam, only members of the "wiki" usergroup are allowed to edit the wiki. We welcome all users to join this group and it is very easy to do:
- Log in to the EventGhost forum: here
- Go to the Usergroups tab of your User Control Panel: here
- Click the radio button to the right of "wiki".
- Click the "Submit" button. One of the "wiki" usergroup admins will need to manually approve your request to join the group before you will be allowed to edit the EventGhost wiki. We will try to do this in a timely fashion.
- Once you have been added to the "wiki" usergroup you will receive an email with the subject "Your request has been approved" at the email address you used to sign up for your EventGhost forum account. You are now allowed to edit the EventGhost wiki!
- To edit the wiki you will need to log in with your EventGhost user name and password by clicking on "log in" at the bottom right corner of any page of the EventGhost wiki. This is required even if you are already signed in on the forum.