I have published a new version of the plugin, it is available in the first post as usual.
Changelog wrote:0.3.6 by Aquila 2015-08-04
- Added configuration of Daylight sensor. (Built in sensor in Hue Bridge, depends on date/time and positon NOT real light. Leave position to 'none' to not use.)
- Added button in Configdialog to get random username from bridge. (Philips Hue have removed the posibility to choose own username.)
- Removed "register" function due to new method to connect to bridge.
- Fixed small output bug in errorhandeling
- Eventthread is now stoped on close also, so plugin should no longer hang Eventghost after closing. (Thanks to krad23 for pointing me to this problem.)
0.3.5 by Aquila 2015-04-17 (Not published)
- Option to print errors and results.
- Improved errorhandeling.
- Removed puls from "saveStatus". The Hue bridge does not reset puls setting when it is done pulsing, so saving status with puls setting would restart puls on recallStatus.
- Added option to pulse light on max brightness in "dimUp" and "dimGroupUp" functions.
So this new version gives you more controll over the output of errormessages. It also comes with the new way to get a username from the bridge, you can no longer choose your own username. This is due to changes in the Hue API on this part.
Also the daylight sensor can now be setup in the configdialog. This is not very usefull if you only use Eventghost with Hue, but it has been requested.
I'm working on better events, so that Eventghost can be notified when other apps changes a setting or a light or something.
Please write here if you discover any buggs or if you have requests or comments.