I have posted a new version in the first post.
The rest of the group commands is now avilable, including scenes. I made a major rework of the code with a change from "requests" to "httplib". This seems to make the plugin less prone to lags. I have also worked much on errorhandeling, mostly to keep the eventthread alive on connectionerrors. I have reduced the pull frequency because on some systems the earlier pull frequency of 1 second overloaded the bridge and/or network. Please give feed back on this change. There is a lag in the Philips Bridge API, so you could anyways never get instant events.
0.3.0 by Aquila 2015-03-09
- Change from "requests" to "httplib"
- Changed eventthread pull frequency to 2 seconds (earlier 1 second) to prevent overloading the bridge.
0.2.3 by Aquila 2015-02-10
- Reorganized grouping of actions.
- New function: "modifyScene", modifys scene settings for a light.
- New function: "createScene", creates new or edits existing scenes.
- New function: "useScene", uses scene on spesific group.
- New function: "colorLoopGroup", sends colorloop command to group.
- New function: "pulseGroup", sends puls/alert command to group.
- New function: "standardWhiteGroup", changes all lights in group to standard (varm) white.
- New function: "getGroupStatus", returns status of group as a dictionary.
- New function: "isGroupOn", return if group is set to off (return False) or on (retirn True).
- New function: "customCommandGroup", send custom command to a group of lights.
- New function: "editGroup", edit Group (rename and change lights in group).
- Fixed bug in connectionerror handeling in eventthread.
- New function: "deleteGroup", deletes one or more groups.
- New function: "changeGroup", changes light from a group of lights.