MouseEvent Plugin

Questions and comments specific to a particular plugin should go here.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: MouseEvent Plugin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:20 pm

@justahotbag2

well I have added the keystrokes to the mouse events. but for some reason pyHook does not like capturing the keyboard and mouse at the same time. I am not sure what the issue is bet it keeps on getting tracebacks for the message identifier coming from windows is not an integer. and it is completely random when it happens. but it seems to happen more often if you hold down a key on the keyboard or a button on the mouse. so it is going to take me a while longer to get it going as i am going to have to modify pyHook to see what is going on.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

justahotbag2
Experienced User

Post by justahotbag2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:00 pm

@kgschlosser

Jeezuz! you work fast, I drafted a thank you response overnight, fell asleep with it open, tried to post it just now, and your last post said you cooked it up already, would I reconsider my post. I expected you'd take a week, or so. I'm going away for a week, so take your time doing what you do, I can't even test, faster than you create. Kg is like a master chef that cooks faster than you can eat, its nuts.

Yesterdays Outdated post: Far as features, I never want to ask for too much. I was thinking of others, and letting my imagination run in short-shorts. I can't imagine I'm the only one that would benefit from key combinations, it would multiple the usefulness of this plugin many fold. I would do it myself, but I have come to realize that by the time I learn how to, others could have benefited.

In a show of my appreciation, for your efforts. I would like to assure you that if ever you find yourself with both arms broken, and your penis falls out of your pants in angry bear country, and I'm close by. I will find a "y" shaped branch, wrap it in soft moss and manipulate your pen back into it's holster. A pen insurance policy, I imagine you could barely find anywhere else.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:32 am

@justahotbag2

I am not sure what you be smokin/drinking/all the rest of the things...

but I paint a picture of you being someone like the creator of sponge bob square pants. ya know the "sponge" that lives in "bikini bottom" and has a friend that's a "crab" You need to be doing something else with your time like making cartoons or something.. all of the best ones have that hidden twisted crap in it... shit. look at scooby doo and shaggy. always hungry. always hangin out in the back of that "mystery" machine.. Come on now doesn't shaggy look stoned all the time..Hell i could swear in some of the episodes you see a puff of smoke come out of the back of that thing that is no where near the tailpipe.

My point being the odd crap that you think of could be put to some really good use. like making you a millionaire. look at f'd up family guy is. or even American Dad.

but at any rate if i did have my penis fall out of my pants in bear country and i have no arms. i really do not think i would be worrying about the penis.. have you ever seen a guy with no arms run??? Me either.. i wonder why... and if you were there all i would do is throw a rock at ya or something and take off then the bear would be interested in you... oh wait... that's right can't throw rocks either... get my point. LOL penis would be the least bit of my concern.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:36 am

And one other thing.... ya know the saying if we build it they will come... hence the reason why I am trying to expand the functionality in a semi rapid fashion.

justahotbag2
Experienced User

Post by justahotbag2 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:13 pm

@kg
Is it safe to assume this whole Mouse and key combo-ing did not pan out?
and I Still Heart You Like ( o Y o ) (even if I can't relate to your lack of penis insurance/bro-dom)

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:44 pm

we do know what the definition of an assumption is yes??..

To be completely honest with ya I really don't remember where i left off. I know I was having an issue with it as using the pyHook library for keyboard events is shit. I have to at some point make some kind of a keyboard capture that functions properly. add it to my TODO list.

justahotbag2
Experienced User

Post by justahotbag2 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Are you saying your ass looks bigger than mine, wearing this uni-forum? How dare you, sir!
This site is like a thong on my ample ass. (Dear lord, look what you made me do. (This was not at all, a timely reference to T-Swift's *hitty song.))
P.S. Are you aware, how difficult it is to read your posts, without commas?
Last edited by justahotbag2 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:39 am

I will tell you what if you want to see a run on sentence i will give one to you when you code for a while you will understand as to why i do not use any punctuation i get tired of pressing those friggin keys all the time so if you have a problem with it complain department is on the 4th floor go and bitch to someone who in all reality wont give a shit either.

zian
Site Admin

Post by zian » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 pm

justahotbag2 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:00 pm
@kgschlosser

Jeezuz! you work fast, I drafted a thank you response overnight, fell asleep with it open, tried to post it just now, and your last post said you cooked it up already, would I reconsider my post. I expected you'd take a week, or so. I'm going away for a week, so take your time doing what you do, I can't even test, faster than you create. Kg is like a master chef that cooks faster than you can eat, its nuts.

Yesterdays Outdated post: Far as features, I never want to ask for too much. I was thinking of others, and letting my imagination run in short-shorts. I can't imagine I'm the only one that would benefit from key combinations, it would multiple the usefulness of this plugin many fold. I would do it myself, but I have come to realize that by the time I learn how to, others could have benefited.

In a show of my appreciation, for your efforts. I would like to assure you that if ever you find yourself with both arms broken, and your penis falls out of your pants in angry bear country, and I'm close by. I will find a "y" shaped branch, wrap it in soft moss and manipulate your pen back into it's holster. A pen insurance policy, I imagine you could barely find anywhere else.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9674
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.

zian
Site Admin

Post by zian » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:37 pm

I was told about/found/downloaded this plug in just last night. I never knew.

I am trying to make a double click of left mouse button into a key combo (expand/minimize WMC).
I see near all mouse actions but double click in the plugin.

So double click is not an option here?
Not even for $20 for your efforts/hand holding/walk through?
lol

This is what I am trying to do....
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9944

Thanks all.
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.

jachin99
Experienced User

Post by jachin99 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm

zian
Site Admin

Post by zian » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Question....
Who put this function into this plug in?
MouseEvent.Middle.Down

I want to toss them a $20.
And a big thanks.
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.

zian
Site Admin

Post by zian » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:32 pm

jachin99 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Try jump if duplicate event http://www.eventghost.net/mediawiki/ind ... cate_Event
I will try that. It will be another day thou.
Right this minute I am happy with the results I have so far.
And my head hurts a little. lol

Does wrapping your head around EG tricks/events/aims/and goals ever make your head spin?
Mine does. Sometimes its best just to walk away a spell.

Thanks again all you smart and helpful coders and thinkers.
I am very thankful.
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:12 am

I am the one who added all the extra buttons and wheel movements. :D

zian
Site Admin