Auvisio VRC-1100 plugin

Questions and comments specific to a particular plugin should go here.
Luca Brasi
Experienced User

Re: Auvisio VRC-1100 plugin

Post by Luca Brasi » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Just posted that a few minutes ago over at mediaportal forums:

You will have to start up win 8 with the driver signature check disabled as described here.
Start up eventghost and enable the auvisio plugin. It should ask for the driver installation and it will go through this time...
Win10 x64 Prof. / Eventghost latest / MCE Plugin / MCE RC6 Receiver / Logitech Harmony Hub / MediaPortal / kodi

sunny25a

Post by sunny25a » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi,

thank you very much for help and support. It worked and now I can use it also with Win 8 :-) Great

Regards

S

Ron The Don

Post by Ron The Don » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Funny story. I seem to have used the Auvisio remote like an idiot for the past two years, not knowing what brilliant work skat had already done. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was wondering about the "Exclusive" section in your XML file. Those do not seem to activate, when I start XBMC through the 'Start' button and cycling to 'XBMC'.
What button do I need to push for the exclusive mode to change?

Thanks, wonderful work!

kubax

Post by kubax » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:35 pm

sHs wrote:First of all, big thanks to everybody who helped with this. I also develop software so I really can see the work you did there!

So,
Im having trouble with the Auvisio VRC-1100 plugin.
My OS is Win7 64bit Pro.

My problem is that the original drivers of the remote aren't removed when EvenGhost installs its own drivers.
This is it how it goes down:
It says: " Do you want to download the drivers?"
I say yes.
It downloads everything, really cool.
It asks if I want to install the drivers
I say yes.
The drivers are installed, it says " Drivers are installed succesfully".
I say "Ok".

Now it asks again if I want to install the drivers
I say yes.
I say "Ok".
Now it asks again if I want to install the drivers
I say yes.
I say "Ok".
Now it asks again...
... and so on.

Still, when I press a button on my remote, it still works as before and no event is shown in the log window.

I bought the whole remote&receiver just to use it with EventGhost to control my PC, so I really want to get this running.

Is there some kind of manual installation or any other solution for this? Any help is highly appreciated.
However, if there is no solution whatsoever, can you recommend a IR Receiver that will definatley work for me? I use a Logitech Harmony One Remote, so I should get it running.
Can someone help me please ?

Greetings
sHs

got the exact same problem.

funny thing is, the drivers were installed, and working. but i than unplugged my computer, and seem to have plugged it in the wrong usb port.
Now i can't install the driver again. Any hints?

Luca Brasi
Experienced User

Post by Luca Brasi » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:12 am

Hey guys,

since I updated my system a couple of days ago Auvisio isn't working for me any more.
I am on Win 8.1 Pro and installed the following patches.
screen_mmnote_20141123_104135.jpg
So now if I noticed my remote isn't working any more and when I try to activate it in eg I get
10:33:23 Error starting plugin: auvisio VRC-1100 Ro
10:33:23 Could not open driver!

Deleting the the plugin, closing eg and starting it again doesn't bring up the install driver notification.
Auvisio is listed as a HID device in the system manager
screen_mmnote_20141123_105753.jpg
screen_mmnote_20141123_105753.jpg (82.81 KiB) Viewed 10353 times
Anyone of you have the same?
Win10 x64 Prof. / Eventghost latest / MCE Plugin / MCE RC6 Receiver / Logitech Harmony Hub / MediaPortal / kodi

Luca Brasi
Experienced User

Post by Luca Brasi » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:16 am

I have it working again.
Had to uninstall the auvisio drivers from the software panel. Start up win 8 with the driver signature check disabled and install them again.
Now it works as before.

Luca Brasi
Experienced User

Post by Luca Brasi » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Unfortunately I was wrong about getting it to work again. After letting the pc go to stand by and waking it up again I get the same error message as above.

Zebadiah

Re: Auvisio VRC-1100 plugin - Autorepat not working

Post by Zebadiah » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi,
I am using the Hama / Gmyle Remote control with the Auvisio VRC-1100 Plugin. All is working fine .... except of Autorepeat :cry:

I can not get Autorepeat of any Keys excep the Volume keys working. But the script is working, I tested it with other remotes / plugins, with the same controls, macros, with the other remote controls (HP MCE and igor) the Autorepeat works fine.

It looks like the Hama remote sends repeated Signals, ,cause both leds on remote and receiver are flickering when pressing and holding a key. But eventghost only onyl shows ONE event :(

Can anyone help me?

I am using newest EventGhost 0.4.1.r1694 under Win 7 32 and 64 bit.

Regards, Zeb.

dhgb256

Post by dhgb256 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 pm

I am using the latest config file and the latest Eventghost fresh install of Win 7 x64, but my mouse control is REALLY sluggish. I hold down the mouse pad and the cursor moves about an inch per minute. I have the same setup on my bedroom computer and it is working fine. When I switched the remotes I get the same behavior, works in bedroom not in livingroom, so it isn't the remote.

Any idea what could be causing this? Ever since I reloaded Windows I am getting really weird behavior out of Eventghost. Does Eventghost rely on any other programs like Java, etc?

-DH

idojius

Post by idojius » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi,

I´m new in this forum and first of all I apologize if my English is not that good, but I´m from Spain and this is not my main language.

Ok,I have the Hama MCE remote and I want to map it, so I installed Eventghost and I tried to download de Auvisio VRC-1100 plugin. After doing that it appeared a message saying that I need to instal the proper driver for this device, so I clicked on yes, and yes one more time, in the installation program appeared the message that it couldn´t install the driver. No matter how many times I try, it appears the same message again and again.

My pc has windows 8.1 installed and the eventghost version is the 0.4.1 r1700

Anyone knows what can I do to fix this?

Best regards,

dhgb256

Post by dhgb256 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:25 am

dhgb256 wrote:I am using the latest config file and the latest Eventghost fresh install of Win 7 x64, but my mouse control is REALLY sluggish. I hold down the mouse pad and the cursor moves about an inch per minute. I have the same setup on my bedroom computer and it is working fine. When I switched the remotes I get the same behavior, works in bedroom not in livingroom, so it isn't the remote.

Any idea what could be causing this? Ever since I reloaded Windows I am getting really weird behavior out of Eventghost. Does Eventghost rely on any other programs like Java, etc?

-DH
So I figured out my problem, I went back to 0.4.1.r1540 and everything works great again. I was able to duplicate the issues on another computer when I installed build 1700, so somewhere in the newer versions of eventghost it broke the Auvisio functionality. Just for anyone looking for a similar issue.

-DH

dhgb256

Post by dhgb256 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:35 am

idojius wrote:Hi,

I´m new in this forum and first of all I apologize if my English is not that good, but I´m from Spain and this is not my main language.

Ok,I have the Hama MCE remote and I want to map it, so I installed Eventghost and I tried to download de Auvisio VRC-1100 plugin. After doing that it appeared a message saying that I need to instal the proper driver for this device, so I clicked on yes, and yes one more time, in the installation program appeared the message that it couldn´t install the driver. No matter how many times I try, it appears the same message again and again.

My pc has windows 8.1 installed and the eventghost version is the 0.4.1 r1700

Anyone knows what can I do to fix this?

Best regards,
You need to enable installation of unsigned drivers: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-can-i- ... windows-8/

Also, as I mentioned in my post above, I recommend going back to build 1540 (http://eventghost.software.informer.com ... d/?ca28afe) as I had a bunch of problems with build 1700.

-DH

bigorno

Post by bigorno » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:52 am

Hello,
I've a problem with my generic Auvisio VRC-1100 : impossible to activate mouse pad.
I've tested that, found in this forum :
if eg.plugins.Mouse.plugin.thread.receiveQueue.empty() or eg.plugins.Mouse.plugin.thread.receiveQueue.qsize()==1:
eg.plugins.Mouse.GoDirection(eg.event.payload)
eg.globals.LastMouseMoveTime = eg.event.time
And I've this from Evenghost :
Script Python
Traceback (most recent call last):
Python script "0", line 2, in <module>
eg.plugins.Mouse.GoDirection(eg.event.payload)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\EventGhost\plugins\Mouse\__init__.py", line 221, in __call__
self.plugin.thread.receiveQueue.put([float(direction),float(initSpeed)/1000,float(maxSpeed)/1000,float(accelerationFactor)/1000,useAlternateMethod])
TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number

Could someone help me please ?
Thank you :).
Have a good day.

bigorno

Post by bigorno » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:51 pm

It works ! With version 1694.