Webserver

Questions and comments specific to a particular plugin should go here.
Mikey

Re: Webserver

Post by Mikey » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:56 am

That works beautifully - thank you kindly, good sir!

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: Webserver

Post by kgschlosser » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:16 am

Does it really?? :shock:
I never tested it. It looked like it should work. I write the thing to work in a different way and I didn't like it because you would have had to modify the script if you wanted to make any changes and it could get confusing if you had a large number of errors you wanted to support. It could have ended up being a mess. So I thought the file thing would be the right way to go about it. and it is dynamic so you can add or remove supported errors by simply adding or removing a file. and the file is an html file to testing the output would be a snap. and you can use your favorite html editor to edit the thing.

I usually type in a slew of comments as to what is going on. but since there should be no real need to edit the thing i didn't see the need to do a step by step in it.

Also.. You can test this as well. If you disable the webserver plugin and then enable it again it should continue to work properly. The reason for that is if you modify the config settings it is going to restart the plugin the same as disabling/enabling it. So if you decided to move the root of the website to a different location it should follow the new path you set in the webserver plugin..
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image