provides an easy way to trigger the new voice control feature from the O-MEGA web UI on your smartphone or tablet.
- O-MEGA plugin v0.5.x or higher
How to use:
- Go to the voice control page. -> At the bottom of the screen you will see an input box (that may already be selected) -> Select the input box and use the microphone symbol on your touch keyboard to record your voice into that box. -> you can submit the text you input or just wait until it is submitted automatically.
- The time to automatically submit an input can be adjusted with the settings button on the upper right corner
- The logged on users configured language (in the O-MEGA settings) will be used for the command processing
- Only actions can be performed the logged on user is permitted to perform via the UI
- If you don't specify a view in your command, the selected view in the UI will be taken for context awareness
Addons for the O-MEGA Project
1 post • Page 1 of 1