[FIXED] Find A Window dialog bugs

Found a bug in EventGhost? Report it here.
Wakalaka

[FIXED] Find A Window dialog bugs

Post by Wakalaka » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:00 am

EventGhost 0.3.5.899, Find A Window dialog

o Tab order isn't a good order
o Program name is case sensitive - I launched my program one way and the name responded to lower case, a different way of launching made the same program respond to upper case. Add an option to ignore case.
Case: SilverStone Lascala SST-LC10 HTPC, Motherboard: Abit NF7-S 2.0, CPU: Athlon XP 2800, RAM: 1.5 GB, OS: XP+SP2
Tuners: 2 Hauppauge PVR-150MCE, Remote: Microsoft MCE, PVR Software: GB-PVR

Bitmonster
Site Admin

Re: Find A Window dialog bugs

Post by Bitmonster » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:16 pm

Wakalaka wrote:EventGhost 0.3.5.899, Find A Window dialog

Will be fixed in the next 3.6 beta.
Wakalaka wrote:o Program name is case sensitive - I launched my program one way and the name responded to lower case, a different way of launching made the same program respond to upper case. Add an option to ignore case.
That's odd, never seen this before. Which program is it?

Since program names are actually file names and Windows has no case sensitivity there, I think we can use ignoring the case everytime.
Please post software-related questions in the forum - PMs will only be answered, if really private, thanks!

Wakalaka

Re: Find A Window dialog bugs

Post by Wakalaka » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:42 am

Bitmonster wrote:
Wakalaka wrote:EventGhost 0.3.5.899, Find A Window dialog

Will be fixed in the next 3.6 beta.
Wakalaka wrote:o Program name is case sensitive - I launched my program one way and the name responded to lower case, a different way of launching made the same program respond to upper case. Add an option to ignore case.
That's odd, never seen this before. Which program is it?

Since program names are actually file names and Windows has no case sensitivity there, I think we can use ignoring the case everytime.
Program is GB-PVR software.
Case: SilverStone Lascala SST-LC10 HTPC, Motherboard: Abit NF7-S 2.0, CPU: Athlon XP 2800, RAM: 1.5 GB, OS: XP+SP2

Bitmonster
Site Admin

Post by Bitmonster » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:06 pm

A GB-PVR plugin wouldn't be a bad idea. It seems to have a SendMessage interface but I can't find an up-to-date and complete list of the messages on their site. Maybe you could ask them to supply one. The remaining work would be easy.
Please post software-related questions in the forum - PMs will only be answered, if really private, thanks!

Wakalaka

Post by Wakalaka » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:05 am

I updated the HIP Guide on there for all of the POST message codes. If you have any questions, just ask me. I switched this weekend from HIP to Event Ghost.

HIP Guide

Bitmonster
Site Admin

Post by Bitmonster » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:49 am

The latest beta includes a GB-PVR plugin with all 32771 codes.