Error opening options dialog

If you have a question or need help, this is the place to be.
Sem;colon
Plugin Developer

Re: Error opening options dialog

Post by Sem;colon » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:43 pm

kgschlosser wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:47 pm
There is nothing I can do about it really except open up another repository. I have fixes for these things I just need to get them added to the code and create a release. once I am able to get that done I am then going to crate an official release of 0.5 and move onto 1.0 and get the Python 3 update done.
+1 Kevin, very good, thank you!!! :D
If you like my work, Image me a drink :wink:

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:25 pm

Sem;colon wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:43 pm
kgschlosser wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:47 pm
There is nothing I can do about it really except open up another repository. I have fixes for these things I just need to get them added to the code and create a release. once I am able to get that done I am then going to crate an official release of 0.5 and move onto 1.0 and get the Python 3 update done.
+1 Kevin, very good, thank you!!! :D
no worries m8. I am trying my best. Juggling working on the house as best I can. Trying to get a plan together since my wife has been unlawfully terminated from her job because she didn't want to break the law in order to work. Tightening up on the spending. and now we just had a relative say to us that they will be here in < 5 days. Which is not a whole lot of advance notice, our house is all torn apart and there is construction materials all over the place. So now I have to scramble to clean up the place. It's a complete shit show LOL... I just feel like throwing up my hands and saying screw it. so I am going to put in as much time on getting things with EG into place but most of the work is going to have to be done between the hours of 9PM and 3AM. go to sleep for 3-4 hours and start back on getting things organized and buttoning up some of the house. dealing with OSHA and the licensing board in Colorado along with the Colorado department of labor. I have to get together all of the things that they need. I am also going to have to locate an attorney which I am still trying to work out how that is going to get paid for.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:23 am

I am going to need someone to run some tests for me. I need someone that was having any of the goofy problems because of the locale. Like errors being thrown on startup and the SpinNumCtrl error. The options dialog error is a completely different issue so I am not concerned with that one at the moment. I am trying to solve the problems with wxPythons Locale. I am also going to post this into the wxPython issue tracker and see if there is anyone willing to test this out for me.

Let me know if you can test this out for me and I will send you a couple of files to change out in EG.

V_J
Experienced User

Post by V_J » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:31 am

I don't see the other issues... despite my seemingly exotic locale.

Amazing how much you manage to pull of for EventGhost (and the speed at which you do it), just make sure you personal situation is in order. Difficult times for everybody, so keep sane!

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:52 am

I do not sleep much. some would call it a gift. it really isn't it's a curse.

Sem;colon
Plugin Developer

Post by Sem;colon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:10 pm

I could do some testing with the German locale if you like ;)
If you like my work, Image me a drink :wink:

cableghost

Post by cableghost » Wed May 27, 2020 2:33 pm

DavidY wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:57 am
"As a workaround I have changed line 84 in OptionsDialog.py from:
languageList = ["en_EN"]
to:
languageList = ["en_US"]
Options dialog opened successfully without any errors."
This worked for me.