Automatically triggering actions after running Macros

If you have a question or need help, this is the place to be.
Jbbrack03

Automatically triggering actions after running Macros

Post by Jbbrack03 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:29 pm

EventGhost Version: 0.4.1.r1722
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I'm really close to automating a few things on my PC. My goal is to launch two Apps on my computer after clicking on a shortcut from my desktop. The second App is a Capture Card viewer, and I need to switch to the HDMI input and then make it go fullscreen by double clicking the video window. I setup a Batch File to launch the script from EG. I have several Macros that check to see if either of the two programs is already running, and then launch them if they aren't. The last part of the script is moving the mouse to the video window of the second program and then double clicking on it to make the video go fullscreen.

The initial Macros run just fine when I launch my bat file. The whole process stops when it gets to the last Macro that contains all of the actions that move my mouse and click on the appropriate zones of the screen. I'm not sure what to do to get those mouse actions to happen automatically. Here's a look at the script. If you need any other detail, let me know. I appreciate your help (new to this stuff)!

topix
Experienced User

Re: Automatically triggering actions after running Macros

Post by topix » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:15 am

What is shown in the log window? Will the actions be run but don't have the awaited effect or are the actions not executed (see log)?

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: Automatically triggering actions after running Macros

Post by kgschlosser » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:51 pm

I made a Plugin that will allow you to forgoe the whole use of the mouse and the double clicking to make it go full screen,

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10299

this will find the window where ever it is and make it full screen with a choice of what monitor you want it to display full screen on if you have a multi monitor setup. then you can also restore it back to it's original size and position
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image