it only took me 5 years

You can Post Talk Chat about anything here. Anything but religion/bullshit & politics/stupidity
kgschlosser
Site Admin

it only took me 5 years

Post by kgschlosser » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:23 pm

OK so here goes my 5 year adventure.
I moved into this house a little over 5 years ago. when I moved in My choice for internet and cable TV is Xfinity.. (UGH!!!). And this is where the fun (nightmare) began. they put this x1 thing into my house. I had 3 cable boxes at the time and the internet and phone. total cost to me out the door was less then 150. They were supposed to install new lines from thee pole to every single outlet. the drop attached to the house was only 6 feet off the ground right next to my front door, doesn't exactly meet code. and they also used the same attachment as the phone company.. that is also a NO NO. This as done before I bought the house. So they needed to fix it. so while they are at it they can run all new lines to all of the rooms that are to have cable service.

So they are supposed to show up at 8:00 am. So 8 comes and goes.. 9...10...11... I call and ask.. apparently the rep could not get to my house because we had 1/4" of an inch of snow the night before. 1/4 of an inch!??!?! That's some bull nuggets. and that is exactly what I stated to them. and the response to me was. they only have 2 wheel drive pickup trucks.. What the hell?!?! we live in the rocky mountains. my area has 5 foot snowfalls... and Comcast only sees need to outfit them with 2wd vehicles?!?!?. I still pulled the bull nugget card on them because it was only a 1/4 of an inch.

So a single guy shows up at 1:00PM a single guy?? I had explained the scope of the work to him and stated that it would take 2-3 guys the entire day to complete. The guy then stated .. well that is not hat is in my work order.. I asked iif he had read the comments.. then he did and discovered that everything was put into there because there was a ? as far as what was actually going to need to be done.

So i then asked the man how late he had planned on working because coming back to finish the work up is not an option..

They were supposed to remove all of the old wiring and run new because of how temperamental the new equipment is and having barrel splices and splitters after splitters is not going to work. so they sent a second guy.. they were starting to run the RG6 for the drop. and I stopped them right there...

NO NO NO... you need to put RG11 in for the drop. If I own the drop they are not going to put that thin crap up. I jive in a town called Evergreen. and it's called that for a reason..Pine trees are extremely dirty trees and have branches that fall off all the time. so after 10 minutes of arguing with the man. he discovered he did not have any on his truck. not his cohort.. so they sent a 3rd guy..

If you are paying for the install. or even if the install is free. the end game is you own it. if a limb comes down on it and breaks the wire you are going to have to pay to have a new one installed. so make them put the thicker cable in that has a much thicker steel messenger (support wire). the RG sizing is almost a direct relationship with the number of mm thick the wire is. so rg11 is almost 2 times larger in diameter then rg6 so that means the actual cable is almost 4 times the size and the messenger has to be made to support the additional weight. which is almost 4 times that of rg6. that is something that can handle a tree limb hitting it from time to time. and not need to be replaced. They also had to use a larger hook on the house which was long enough to make it through the siding and sheathing and into the framing for the home.

so the end result is they actually never finished the installation because they did not want to work past 5:00. so they left me a few spools of cable with the ends crimped on that I could run myself.. I was still charged for every single outlet installation. the next day when i inspected the installation they had barreled into the old wiring which they were not supposed to do. they also made 0 effort to conceal any of the wiring. I had a total of 6 outlets placed into the house. all 6 of these wired were bundeled together and zip tied and ran right down the side of the front of my house about 4 feet off the ground. right in the middle of the wall. awful. Needless to say nothing worked right.

when xfiniity first rolled out the x1 platform they had major issues with it. I am the one that found the cause of thee problems. This is when all of the lawsuits started with Arris and the whole puma chipset issues. It was the Arris modem causing the problems. the new cable boxes needed to talk to one another. and they did this by creating a "LAN" over the cable wire inside the house. there was a filter installed to keep the "LAN" from going outside the house. The cable modem was causing all kinds of problems with this lan. and the cable boxes would freeze and it would take theme 10 minutes to reboot and establish connection. this took about 8 months to get resolved.. and then more issues started. and they sent tech after tech after tech.. and each one said there is no problem in the house.. but there is a problem outside at the poles.. and they would send a line guy to come and fix it... each time this happened they tried to charge me and stated that there was no problem found.. the line guys that I was told would be sent never got dispatched. So about a year and a half ago there was a tech here that I literally started yelling at.. because I was frankly getting tired of the bull nuggets. so out came a supervisor. after an hour of him screwing about he stated ther is 100% a problem at thee poles. I said to him yes I know. I am willing to bet you your paycheck that it is with the amplifier that is in the woods between the houses across the street. and also the fact that the taps are not terminated is not helping. and the "underground" cable that you guys have ran to other houses that are not buried with anything more then pine needless and leaves and are not attached to the poles and are slapping about is not helping matters either. and they also has ran rg6 that was not ground contact rated as the underground cable in some of the cases. So I am sure there was moisture penetration into these cables.

I looked at me with one of those blank looks.. I said to him "Just because I am a customer does not me I am ignorant to how things should be".
We then walked and i showed him where all of the issues were.. The very next day. I couldn't even tell you how many Comcast guys were here. But is was more then 10 I know that. and all of the service lines from the poles to the houses were replaced. a new tap was installed at the pole (I think one of the connections was snapped off). and there was a few line guys messing about with the amp in the woods.. The end result was everything started working better then it was.. at that time I was told the amplifier was not behaving. they made some adjustment to get it as close to spec that they can. but it needed to be replaced. They did not have one to replace it with. I was told they would be back to replace the thing. I never saw anyone come back.. now a year a a half later.. problems begin again. I think I am on some kind of a psycho customer list or something . because i had a tech here 8am the very next day.. (unusual). and that tech happened to be the guy that i blew up at a year and a half ago.. (which i did apologize for then and again when he was back yesterday). He remembered me obviously and we sat down and shot the shit for 10 minutes. and I said I think that the amp was never replaced and it is wandering out of spec again.. He checked. and sure a shit... yup same deal. it is not something that shows up right away.. it wanders out of speck and then it will come back to where it is supposed to be. so it takes time. they have to sit there and watch it for an hour or 2. No tech is usually going to do that. this guy remembered the last time he was here and how long it took before it showed up.. so today at 10:00 AM I get a knock on my door. it's a Comcast tech. a line guy. he stated that he replaced the amp. and yet again confirmed that it was no good (water entry somehow). It took me 5 years to get this problem fixed.. 5 years!!!!!! think about the lost man hours of labor. all of the aggravation and time.. it would have been a fraction of the cost had they just simply investigated the problem correctly and fixed the problem correctly the first time. and we wonder why our cable bills are so expensive..

FYI. 5 years later. I have a single cable box, 1/2 the channels i had before no phone and internet that is 1/2 the speed and my cable bill is the same.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: it only took me 5 years

Post by kgschlosser » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:42 pm

OK so off on a tangent. because it got me worked up. here is a rant for ya.

I am wondering how in the hell the US government calculates the cost of living increase at 2% a year when in the last 5 years the cost of beef has gone up from 2.50 a LB to 6.00 an LB and cable costs have doubled in 5 years. from last year to this my gas bill has gone up 30%. in no math that I can find does that come even close to 2% a year. Someone did the math on this.. if you remove the top 1% of the country (the super rich) and then calculate the average wadge increase per year it ends up being $0.02 USD an hour. add back in the 1% and it increases to almost 5.00 an hour. so where are all of the pay raises going??. only to the rich. my wife when she started her Dental Hygiene career she was making about 32 an hour. over the last 22 years is she received a 3% cost of living increase each year she should be making 61 dollars an hour. think she is making that?? Not even close! she has actually received about 1.5% per year. My house was sold about 22 years ago for 100K. 22 years later it is now worth almost 600K. 600% more. and that falls right into line with the cost of living doubling every 5 years. so lets use that math and figure out what her pay should be.

OK so i wrote a program to run thee numbers because I simply had to know.. the coded lines at the top are things you will need to enter. This you can paste into a python script and run.

Code: Select all

# input anything that you know what the price was
ORIGINAL_ITEM_COST = 287.05

# input the current price of that item
CURRENT_ITEM_COST = 1313.42

# input the number of years that has passed between the 2 prices above
YEARS = 22

# how much per hour you were making (n) YEARS ago
STARTING_WAGE_PER_HOUR = 32.00

# current hourly wage
ENDING_WAGE = 42.00

# mandated government minimum wadge (n) YEARS ago
OLD_MINIMUM_WAGE = 4.20

# current government minimum wadge
NEW_MINIMUM_WADGE = 7.25

# this is the calculation used to get the percent per year increase.
increase = ((CURRENT_ITEM_COST / ORIGINAL_ITEM_COST) ** (1.0 / float(YEARS))) - 1.0
actual = ((NEW_MINIMUM_WADGE / OLD_MINIMUM_WAGE) ** (1.0 / float(YEARS))) - 1.0

actual_pay = STARTING_WAGE_PER_HOUR
at_least = STARTING_WAGE_PER_HOUR
item_cost = ORIGINAL_ITEM_COST

for i in range(1, YEARS + 1):
    pay_increase = actual_pay * increase
    # print 'YEAR', i, 'REAL OLD WAGE:', actual_pay, 'INCREASE:', increase, 'REAL NEW WAGE:', actual_pay + pay_increase
    actual_pay += pay_increase

pay_increase = at_least * actual
    # print 'YEAR', i, 'SHOULD BE OLD WAGE:', at_least, 'INCREASE:', increase, 'SHOULD BE NEW WAGE:', at_least + pay_increase
    at_least += pay_increase

item_increase = item_cost * actual
    item_cost += item_increase

print 'COL = COST OF LIVING'
print
print 'ITEM STARTING PRICE:', ORIGINAL_ITEM_COST
print 'ITEM CURRENT PRICE:', CURRENT_ITEM_COST
print 'CALCULATED COL FROM ITEM PRICE:', increase * 100.0, '% per year'
print

print 'STARTING MINIMUM WAGE:', OLD_MINIMUM_WAGE
print 'CURRENT MINIMUM WAGE:', NEW_MINIMUM_WADGE
print 'CALCULATED COL FROM GOVERNMENT:', actual * 100.0, '% per year'
print

print 'STARTING WAGE:', STARTING_WAGE_PER_HOUR, 'per hour'
print 'CURRENT WAGE:', ENDING_WAGE, 'per hour'
print 'ACTUAL COL GIVEN:', (((ENDING_WAGE / STARTING_WAGE_PER_HOUR) ** (1.0 / float(YEARS))) - 1.0) * 100.0, '% per year'
print

print 'CALCULATED WAGE USING COL FROM ITEM PRICE:', actual_pay, 'per hour'
print 'CALCULATED WAGE USING COL FROM GOVERNMENT WAGE:', at_least, 'per hour'
print 'CALCULATED ITEM COST USING COL FROM GOVERNMENT WAGE:', item_cost

You can use anything that you know what the price of it was and is now and the number of years between. this will properly calculate the % increase per year that item is.. an then apply that to your hourly wadge for each year. and that is what you should be making now

COL = COST OF LIVING

ITEM STARTING PRICE: 287.05
ITEM CURRENT PRICE: 1313.42
CALCULATED COL FROM ITEM PRICE: 7.15693328804 % per year

STARTING MINIMUM WAGE: 4.2
CURRENT MINIMUM WAGE: 7.25
CALCULATED COL FROM GOVERNMENT: 2.51248463869 % per year

STARTING WAGE: 32.0 per hour
CURRENT WAGE: 42.0 per hour
ACTUAL COL GIVEN: 1.24373316649 % per year

CALCULATED WAGE USING COL FROM ITEM PRICE: 146.418533357 per hour
CALCULATED WAGE USING COL FROM GOVERNMENT WAGE: 55.2380952381 per hour
CALCULATED ITEM COST USING COL FROM GOVERNMENT WAGE: 495.50297619

I used he price of gold 22 years ago and what thee price of gold is now. because thee US dollar is backed by gold then the cost of living should be a direct reflection of what the cost of gold is. and as you can see the numbers do not match what the US Government is saying.

so with the real world cost of living increase my wife should be making 146.00 an hour..
if she received pay increases that the US government state at 2.512% per year she should be making 55 an hour. it's interesting to actually see where things really are. and it also shows you where the actual money is going.. because if it is not being given to the worker then it is only going to one place.. the super rich.

I know that this is going to piss some of you off in a big way.. so if you do not want to get upset. do not use this program.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:15 am

now the really interesting thing in that 22 years ago the US average wage was 37,005.00 per year and currently it is 46,800 which translates into 1.07312698009 % per year cost of living increase given. and using that number against the current federal minimum wage (7.25 per hour) a worker would be given a cost of living increase of 7 cents per year.. HOLY SHIT!!!

piert
Experienced User

Post by piert » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:59 pm

I used he price of gold 22 years ago and what thee price of gold is now. because thee US dollar is backed by gold then the cost of living should be a direct reflection of what the cost of gold is. and as you can see the numbers do not match what the US Government is saying
I am sorry, but US dollar is no longer backed by gold since 1971.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:19 am

ok you are correct about the gold I didn't know that. or maybe i did and simply forgot it.. either or...

so the US Federal Reserve Note is backed by the US GPD. and 22 years ago the GPD was 8.609 trillion dollars. and now it is 19.39 trillion dollars

so plug those numbers in over 22 years

COL = COST OF LIVING

ITEM STARTING PRICE: 8.609
ITEM CURRENT PRICE: 19.39
CALCULATED COL FROM ITEM PRICE: 3.75962982807 % per year

STARTING MINIMUM WAGE: 4.2
CURRENT MINIMUM WAGE: 7.25
CALCULATED COL FROM GOVERNMENT: 2.51248463869 % per year

STARTING WAGE: 27.0 per hour
CURRENT WAGE: 42.0 per hour
ACTUAL COL GIVEN: 2.02863334002 % per year

CALCULATED WAGE USING COL FROM ITEM PRICE: 60.811940992 per hour
CALCULATED WAGE USING COL FROM GOVERNMENT WAGE: 46.6071428571 per hour
CALCULATED ITEM COST USING COL FROM GOVERNMENT WAGE: 14.8607738095

the point being is it's still all bullshit about the 2.5% cost of living increases because the GPD has risen at 3.5% per year. and you still never get pay increases that match the 2.5% let alone the 3.5% the GPD has risen each year. because 60 dollars an hour (120,000.00 yr) is a far cry from 42 an hour (84,000 yr) that is a 30% difference in pay. so every 10 years the rich get 15% richer while the poor get 15% poorer.

I was just having this discussion with my wife (dental hygienist) cost of a crown was 600 dollars 22 years ago. it is now 1600. which is an increase of 4.55% per year and less then half of that was given to pay increases. so the employers are increasing the cost of goods and services at close to 5% but only giving 2% increases in pay. keep that cycle going and the economy collapses. goods and services cost to much for the people to buy. so they stop buying. and when they stop buying the employers have to fire people because profits drop now people really can't buy and the vicious circle continues and we are back into the 1930's with a recorded unemployment of almost 25% and in the real world was probably closer to 35% or even 40%

the whole point is for people to see if their pay is increasing at even close to the real world cost of living increases. I am willing to bet it's not even half.

I have a friends that is retired and is 70 years old. his social security did not go up because they stated that the cost of living had not increased.. at that same time he received a notice from medicare that the cost of insurance went up 15%.. so how is the price of insurance going up if the cost of living has not increased?? I am confused on that one.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:12 am

now if you take the price of oil which is the largest impact on cost of living increases at the opening of 1997 it was 17.65 a barrel at the opening of this year it is 46.54 a barrel that ends up being a 4.72% increase a year. and you are going to find that most goods (the true cost of living) has raised at the same rate.

piert
Experienced User

Post by piert » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:41 am

I think that you are right in saying that the artificially created 'wealth' (mainly money printing) is predominantly benefitting the super rich.
Also, the mega-success of the FANG companies partly hides the fact that most US companies are actually struggling.
To create the 'production output' of the FANGS requires limited manual labour while they do push the many smaller traditional companies out of business. The FANGS pay relatively low taxes and the revenues are largely received by the shareholders.
Increasing debt levels, demographic decline and competition from low-wage production countries further reduce the potential for 'normal economic growth'.

People are looking for a change and cling to the promises of a charlatan car salesman like Trump (who ironically gave the rich a tax cut and made healthcare for the poor more difficult).

On the other hand, regarding inflation: not all products have increased in price. Encyclopedia, scientific calculators, navigation systems, games, photo/video cameras, dictionaries, training courses for all sorts of things are just a few examples of things that used to be (very) expensive and that now come 'for free' when you purchase a smartphone (although you are actually paying with giving up your Privacy, of course....).

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:29 pm

I would consider the loss of my privacy to be far more expensive then a monetary sum. Bu you have to look behind that curtain that is hiding the cost.
You personal information = a lifetime of payments for the product that a company receives. they are no longer getting paid a single time for a product. to receive funds for it each time your information gets sold. there is far more money to be made that way.

Technology is also one of those things that is very hard to gauge inflation for. Now I do happen to remember one of the more expensive Texas Instruments scientific calculators in 1994 (when i graduated high school) was approx 90.00 USD. and now you have the price somewhere in the neighborhood of 180.00 USD. with technology you cannot compare to something of equal function. you need to compare to something that is equal in the product line. so you would look at flagship models to flagship models. Now I used to work in the automotive electronics industry and i can tell you that the flagship Alpine navigation system was about 1200 USD and now it is 3500+ USD.

piert
Experienced User

Post by piert » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:59 pm

i can tell you that the flagship Alpine navigation system was about 1200 USD and now it is 3500+ USD.
I personally do not understand how these companies still get away with such incredibly high prices when the navigation apps are generally much smarter + more future-proof + less prone to theft.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:07 pm

oh hell factory installed navigation from a vehicle manufacturer is much more expensive. 5000+

svengali

Post by svengali » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:18 pm

I don't think the question is if there will be a "money" crash.

It's more about why every company/seller accept the term "maximize winnings" when it takes us all much quicker to the crash.

(They probably feel pressure from the owners/shareholders which would be the rich 1% that have capital in buildings,silver,gold,land etc. Those don't get worthless like the money so the rich are good.
If i where a rich modern egocapitalist i too wouldn't care if ten-thousends of poor people dies because we redirected the moneyflow from them to ourselfs statuslook.)

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:34 am

It funny because you mention that. because we are not to far away from another "great depression" except when this one happens it is going to be so catastrophic that US will become a 3rd world country almost overnight. All of those "rich" people better not be in this country. They will literally be strung up by their necks. right next to all of the politicians.

In the 1970's we had an issue. the same issue that existed in the 1920's and early 30's. The money that existed was all held by the super wealthy. and those super wealthy people do not spend it. Those people have a sickness much like people are addicts to drugs and alcohol these people are addicted to money and possession. but in the 1970's there was no more cash so to speak. because the US dollar was backed largely by a physical item.. Gold. the more paper money that was printed the less a dollar was worth... So the people in government devised a way to completely unback the dollar with anything physical and back it by something that does not exist. This would give them the power to print off as much paper money as they wanted without causing the value of a buck to change. And this is what Nixon's administration did. The US dollar is backed by a dream, a hope. It is backed by the hope that one day the US dollar will be the "world currency". the only thing that has kept that going is the fact that the middle eastern oil tycoons use US currency as it's official currency for it's transactions. If that ever went away, guess what?? Well. the second after that happened the US dollar would be worth less then toilet paper. In a split second our entire economy would collapse.

The funny thing is our country (the government) keep on pissing in their cheerios. If someone finally plays connect the dots over there and this happens, look out..
This is something that is very real, and can happen at any time. The US economy is held together by a few oil tycoons and nothing more.

I want to ask a few questions to further put this into perspective.

Look at the top of a US dollar.. It states "Federal Reserve Note"

The Federal Reserve is a bank right?
So that dollar is a Bank note.

What is a Bank note?
By definition:
A piece of paper money, constituting a central bank's promissory note to pay a stated sum to the bearer on demand.

What is a promissory note?
By definition:
a signed document containing a written promise to pay a stated sum to a specified person or the bearer at a specified date or on demand.
So the US dollar is technically speaking a debt. The Federal Reserve bank is supposed to give us something for it on demand.. what is it they are supposed to give us? well it used to be to Gold... Now.. it's a hope and a dream.. So in lamen terms that means they give you NOTHING

svengali

Post by svengali » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:56 pm

About the security setup.
In about a year i will have handymen going in and out doing big luxuary renovation for 3 months. Most of it isn't necessary, i think.

And the rent will raise with 45%.
The apartment building owners and powercompanies are free to raise prices as they wish here in Sweden. And they have fully adapted to egocapitalism and maximizing profits.

One horrible example is that our government made an environment tax that was written it should be paid by the powercompanies and not hit the customers. They gave our government the finger and put the cost on to the bills to us costumers. No punishment for the powercompanies whatsoever.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:37 pm

You are better having the government place the taxes on you instead of on the power company. Because in the end it still comes out of your pocket. It is less expensive coming out of your pocket in taxes.

Company's work on profit margins. it's all percentages. This is a hypothetical set of numbers. But say your power bill is 300.00 and there is a 100% profit margin. that means the power company is making 150.00. Now add in 100.00 in taxes on top of that.. would your bill be 400.00??? No it would not be. remember that 100% margin. They alway want to keep that 100% margin. so if you take the original 300.00 and take the 150.00 in profits off that means the cost for the power company was 150.00. then add that 100.00 for the taxes... the cost to the power company is now 250.00. Now add in that 100% profit and your bill now ends up being 500.00. So instead of paying that 100.00 tax it now hits the wallet at 200.00. Percentages are an evil thing. Total sales or "gross" revenue means nothing in terms of a company. what matters is the profit margin. a company that has a total or gross sales of 1,000,000,000.00 (one billion) most would think this to be great. It might not be compared to a company that had gross sales of 500,000,000.00. if the company that had the billion in sales has a profit margin of 10%, and the other compompany has a profit margin of 50% you end up with. 1,000,000,000.00 * 0.10 = 100,000,000.00 and 500,000,000.00 * 0.5 = 250,000,000.00. That profit margin is what companies use to determine how much they make. They always will keep the margin percent the same. so if their cost to produce a product goes up so does the cost to buy it. But the cost to buy it goes up more then the additional cost to make.

The taxes are always paid by you no matter what. So it is cheaper for you to pay them directly then having it added to your bill. It is a blessing in disguise.

Taxes are a funny thing.

Do you think that 1.00 piece of currency you have is yours? It never was. How many times could that piece of currency change hands before it was almost completely taxed out?.

Say someone buys a product at a shop. and that bill is profit. Here in the US the shop owner has to pay 25% Federal tax on it. so now that bill turned into 0.75. and then here in the US we have State and local Taxes. so chop another 10%. down to 0.65% So now for the first time that bill is going to change hands to an employee in the form of a paycheck. The person now has to pay 20% Federal taxes and 10% State taxes. it is now down to 0.42. that person uses it to buy some goods. take 8% off of it because of state and local sales taxes. It is now down to 0.38.. It has only changed hands a single time and 60% of it is gone.

Where I live we have
Federal Income Tax
State Income Tax
State Sales Tax
County Sales Tax
Town Sales Tax
Luxury Tax
Property Tax
Federal Gasoline Tax
State Gasoline Tax
Federal Tobacco Tax
State Tobacco Tax
Marijuana Tax
Water Tax

and those are only a few. Then you have other "Fees" called licensing fees. So if you are in a profession
that is licensed by the government you will have to pay a yearly or by yearly licensing Fee. A drivers license
is one of these kinds of fees. A fee is a tax with another name.

They just got rid of this But for the last 7 years or so I had to pay a 2500.00 year "penalty" (really a tax) for not
having health insurance. Because my wife's job offered health insurance for spouses I was not able to get the federal health plan.
The cost per month for health insurance through my wife's job was at a cost of 750.00 per month just for me. It was another 250 for her..
And this is called affordable. The health insurance cost more then the payment for my house. and Here in the US having health insurance
is a joke.

here is a link to my rant about the broken healthcare system in the US
viewtopic.php?p=54642#p54642