Off to surgery

You can Post Talk Chat about anything here. Anything but religion/bullshit & politics/stupidity
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Off to surgery

Post by kgschlosser » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Well I am off to surgery. we will see how everything turns out in the next few hours i guess.

If something should happen topix has the usernames and passwords to the server. this way EG will live on!
Wish me luck.

K
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

piert
Experienced User

Re: Off to surgery

Post by piert » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 pm

Hope (and trust) everything will turn out OK for you. Wish you a quick recovery!!

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:04 am

I have to call the doctors in a few hours. I think I am having some complications. Ones that are not so good either. I will know more later today. I could possibly end up going in for another surgery. I spoke with the doctor yesterday morning. and things have not gotten beter. actually worse. so we will see what happens.

Snowbird
Experienced User

Post by Snowbird » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:08 am

I sincerely hope everything will be fine for you !

good luck mate !

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:49 pm

well it has been a few hours now. and it hasn't gotten any worse. so that is a good thing. I was hoping that it would stop where it was an not get worse. but it hasn't gotten any better either. so it's still a waiting game.

I am sore and tired. obviously not sleeping the best. I am not ready to sit at the computer for extended periods of time as of yet. even after the pain goes away I am not allowed to do anything strenuous for 4-6 weeks. so it is going to be a lot of me doing nothing. which is going to be extremely hard for me to do. So i do plan on engulfing myself into programming land once i am able to sit for extended periods of time.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:51 pm

yesterday i did dabble a bit with getting the EventGhost dll files (pyd files) compiled in 64 bit. I had good luck with cFunctions need to tinker a bit with the others. once i get that portion done. i will launch EG and see if the python 3.5 x64 version of EG will run. need to have those DLL's done first tho.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:41 pm

I wanted to give everyone an update. I am doing well and I will be putting in some hours into finishing up/fixing some of the projects I have going on starting tomorrow. I flew my Mom in last week to watch over me. More so to make sure I do not do something stupid and hurt myself. She will be departing tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM. I felt it was important to spend time with her instead of in front of the computer (sorry folks family first). After that I will be working on EG full time for 3-4 weeks.

skribb
Experienced User

Post by skribb » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 pm

Hope everything is well
Automation is life.

Win7 64bit
EG: v0.5.0-rc4