EventGhost ROcks!!

You can Post Talk Chat about anything here. Anything but religion/bullshit & politics/stupidity
Bushmaster

EventGhost ROcks!!

Post by Bushmaster » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:51 am

I have been using eventghost for a couple years now on my HTPC setup with an RTI automation controller. its always been cool.
but recently I took on a job integrating a golf simulator studio which contains 2 PC,s 5 displays and a bunch of software.

Man Eventghost came through HUGE!!! I have been able to get the customer amazing control of this studio with the utilization of RTI, HDMI matrix switchers, and a slew of other hardware but Eventghost might just be the ace in the pocket.

Is there a DONATE sight for this development of eventghost!!

I will reply or edit this post later with some more details of what I have going on... but I am so thrilled about how awesome eventghost is that I had to create a forum user ID and make my first post.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: EventGhost ROcks!!

Post by kgschlosser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:04 am

we don't have a an "EventGhost" donation But At the moment I am the person that takes care of the website/forum and I also contribute code to the core of EG. we have several others that do various tasks. Funny thing is i think I am the only person of the group with a donate button. But if there is someone specific you would like the donation to go to let me know and I will make sure it gets where it needs to go.. If this donation is to no one specific or to simply the group. We will figure out where the funds need to be directed to.

I would like to hear more about the setup and what exactly was used hardware and software. Also I would be interested to know what the feedback of the users of the simulator has been.

What do you feel could be improved upon?. It seems like it is a pretty complex setup. Is there something that works but it is "hack" not done the right way but a way that does work. an example would be moving the mouse and having it click on specific buttons.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image