New version 0.5.0-rc6 is out

Keep up to date with EG related information here.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: New version 0.5.0-rc6 is out

Post by kgschlosser » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:28 am

sem;colon

I am in agreement with this. topic has been on hiatus. I do not know where he is, and I have not been able to contact him. I have sent messager to cfull as well (he is the one that set up the github account). I do not have any permissions on the github repo for EG. So we have been sitting here. It is actully annoying me quite a bit. The only thing I am able to do is to create a new repository and go from there. Maybe if someone else tries to contact either one of those people they may have better luck. There are several fixes that I have coded up and that need to get added but I am not able to.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

molitar
Experienced User

Post by molitar » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:43 pm

Is this still the latest version at this time? The reason I am asking is on my Ryzen 2700x Processor Eventghost uses high CPU usage on a single core out of the 16 cores. I am talking in the process of 80-95% cpu usage on a single core.. Which single core varies every time I start EventGhost but it is always a single core.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:48 am

start EventGhost and then make a new save file. Save the empty file then close and restart EventGhost and see if the high CPU use is still there. I am pretty sure it will be gone.

If it is gone then load you original save file. one at a time disable each plugin restarting EventGhost after you disable one of them and checking to see if the CPU use has gone down. If it has then you know what plugin is causing it. Report back to me your findings so I can correct the plugin.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image