I want to say sorry.

Keep up to date with EG related information here.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

I want to say sorry.

Post by kgschlosser » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:54 am

I want to say sorry for not being around as much as I would like to be. I have been super busy. My wife had a sever reduction in the number of hours she is working because of COVID-19. I have been putting in a bunch of time to make some extra $$$. I am just now finishing up working on moving a furnace to a new location in a house. I put all new duct work in the house, I also replaced all of the plumbing and gas lines as well as rerouted a bunch of electrical. I had to change some of the framing for the floor so I could cut a hole to get the thing under the house in the crawl space. It is always fun having to open up the side of the house on the exterior so i could hammer in four 2"x10"x14' joists to support the area that I cut the hole through.

My vehicle also got totaled by my insurance company after 2 years of battling with them. Elk vs little 2 seat convertible. I bought the car back from them and spent a while fixing the thing.

It is not going to be until after Christmas when I will be able to get on more often.. Maybe, we will see what happens with COVID-19

I am sorry for not being available.

I also want to say Thank You to the people who have picked up the slack from me not being here. I see that there has been quite a few people offering to help others out and I do really appreciate that.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

Medy
Experienced User

Re: I want to say sorry.

Post by Medy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Grab the pitchforks we must hunt him ! Joking...

Patiently waiting for your return. Dont worry. Dont hurry.