I want to say Thank You

Keep up to date with EG related information here.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

I want to say Thank You

Post by kgschlosser » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:42 pm

I wanted to say Thank You to the people who have donated money. over the past 4 weeks or so we have gotten enough money to pay for the server for 3 months. This is fantastic to have people that are willing to help keep the EventGhost servers running. Every penny helps especially now with the increased cost of the server. It was not a planned thing and the timing was less then perfect.

I am sorry I have not been able to put in as much time as I want to on the website and time developing EG. I have had some really important things come up in my life that need my attention. I am hoping to be able to get more time soon but we will see what happens.

I thank everyone that has been able to help in any fashion.

Kevin Schlosser.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

slattynan
Experienced User

Re: I want to say Thank You

Post by slattynan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:34 pm

Nice one K, your efforts are appreciated by all! I think time is on your side :D

I hope the other things in your life are bring you some joy for your effort.

gorman

Post by gorman » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:17 am

Came to the forums to look for info, in order to help another user. I'm currently using an older release and, as long as it works correctly, I'm not updating.

On the other hand, I've understood what you went through to guarantee us a stable home and it's much appreciated. Wasn't aware that you were accepting donations but, now that I've seen it, I donated something. Keep up the good work. EventGhost is a gem and we cannot lose it.

THANK YOU!

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:09 pm

we do appreciate the donation @gorman. Thank you for helping other users as well. That is also a considered a donation and a larger one then anything monetary. time is something you spend as well but can never be earned so it carries a higher value so when a user helps another user that is the ultimate donation.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image