HUGE... HUGE... Change Coming Soon

Keep up to date with EG related information here.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

HUGE... HUGE... Change Coming Soon

Post by kgschlosser » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Topix and I have been working very hard over the past couple of months and really making a huge push this past couple of weeks. But we are almost done. I am running some final tests to see if all goes well. I spent the last 2 days writing several thousand lines of code for this. I am crossing my fingers all goes well with it. But expect some very large changes coming soon. I am hoping by early next week. I will have to check and see what Topix schedule is like to confirm that.

This new upgrade/addition is going to completely change how things are done. This is the first step but the possibilities of what can be done as a "side effect" is limitless. This is going to blow your doors off.

So Keep your eyes open and keep on checking in over the next week to see what I am talking about.

Your fellow EG'er
K
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Re: HUGE... HUGE... Change Coming Soon

Post by kgschlosser » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:17 pm

I am going to need a couple of volunteers. and you will get to see what we are planning on adding. but I need some people that are willing to do some bug testing. and it's going to take a while that is why I would like to have a couple of people. shoot me a PM if you are interested.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

eirik226
Experienced User

Re: HUGE... HUGE... Change Coming Soon

Post by eirik226 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Sounds good, can't wait to see what both of you have done! Good job.