Life takes hold...

Keep up to date with EG related information here.
kgschlosser
Site Admin

Life takes hold...

Post by kgschlosser » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm

OK i wanted to let everyone know i will now be on here all that much for the next 3 weeks i will be checking in every now and again. But in 2 weeks my mother is coming to visit. I haven't' seen her in 6 years and this is the first time she is coming to my house. Which is an issue because my house is in shambles. So I will be running at full speed working on the house for the next 2 weeks to get it so it doesn't look like a construction site. I want to get a bunch of things buttoned up before she gets here. She is here for a week, so for 3 weeks I will not be able to help a whole lot. I will check on my PM's and those of you that know how to get a hold of me if there is some kind of a catastrophe then by all means. I know i am all over these forums trying to do my best to help and with my limited amount of time i will be on here doesn't mean questions should go unanswered. Try it out. help someone out. worst thing is you could learn something new. I am asking for some help in this department from any one and everyone.

If there is something that can't wait. shoot me a PM or contact me on slack. slack is connected to my phone so those questions will get answered right away.

thanks again

K
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image

Luca Brasi
Experienced User

Re: Life takes hold...

Post by Luca Brasi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:10 am

Thank you man for letting us know.
Please spend some well earned time with your mother and don't worry about eg for a couple of days!
Win10 x64 Prof. / Eventghost latest / MCE Plugin / MCE RC6 Receiver / Logitech Harmony Hub / MediaPortal / kodi

zian
Site Admin

Post by zian » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Luca Brasi wrote:Thank you man for letting us know.
Please spend some well earned time with your mother and don't worry about eg for a couple of days!
Yup. I agree 150%.
eventghost.net
Be there or be square.

kgschlosser
Site Admin

Post by kgschlosser » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:22 pm

i do plan on spending a lot of time with my mother. But you have to remember you guys/gals are my peeps. and if ya have something wrong that is important i will take a couple of minutes to do my best to address it. or at the very least maybe find someone that would be able to handle it. My mother is 76 years old. and she is going from 250 ft above sea level to 8500 feet. so we are going to have to take it really slow and not do anything that could cause a problem. so the first 2-3 days she is going to be here we are going to hang out around the house maybe drive around the immediate area. she has to acclimate to the altitude change. going down is not a problem. it's the going up that is. plus I have to pay attention to her son exposure. a person can get cooked very easily if they are not used to it. after the 2-3 days we will probably do day trips. around 5 days if she is doing well then maybe we will go up to Mt Evans 14100 and change above sea level. you can actually see the curve of the earth from up there. there is a very short hike/walk to get the the peak maybe 1/4 mile from where you park. she will enjoy just hanging out at the house. i have almost 1500 sqft of deck and 600 of that has a roof. we can walk up to the top of my property which has a really beautiful view.
If you like the work I have been doing then feel free to Image