I have all all my code done with ASP (vbscript) but I want to port to python and create a plugin for EG.
I have a few functions I'm hoping some of the python gurus here can help with.
Thx in advance!
1) create an array (or dictionary?) from a query (I have the code to do the query)
- the query will pull in objects, not just text so I need to store all object with properties.
- # and size of objects, and properties, will vary and there can be hundreds of objects.
2) using the above array, populate a wxCombobox
3) display the Combobox on the panel for the user to choose the object needed.
In vbs I do this for #1…
set devices = hs.GetDeviceEnumerator
If IsObject(devices) Then 'checks to ensure it is an object before adding to array
Do While not devices.Finished
Set dev = devices.GetNext
Do you have questions about writing plugins or scripts in Python? Meet the coders here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1